There are multiple divisions within the PUCO that are ready to help answer any questions or concerns.
PUCO Call Center (800) 686-7826
- Assist with general questions
- Natural gas or electric supplier complaints
- PUCO regulated utility provider complaints
- Mover/Household Goods complaints
- Apples to Apples assistance and requests
- Energy Choice general questions
Docketing (614) 466-4095
- Regulatory cases before the PUCO and Ohio Power Siting Board (OPSB)
- Legal filings before the PUCO and Ohio Power Siting Board (OPSB)
- View documents on file with PUCO
PUCO Media Contact (614) 466-7750
- Media inquiries
PUCO Motor Carrier Registration (800) 686-8277
- General motor carrier registration questions
- New motor carrier assistance
- Account issues
You can also fill out the form below to contact the PUCO and a representative will contact you via phone, email or mail about your questions and concerns.
Please note, online submissions may take up to 3 business days to process.
If you need to file a complaint against a PUCO regulated utility, please visit the File a Complaint form.
Please provide your questions or comments by completing the form below.