NOTE: A Participation Agreement must be received by Docketing before documents can be electronically filed.
See the electronic filing manual and technical requirements for further details. By e-filing in a particular case, the participant is agreeing to be served via email notification for all subsequent filings in that case.
E-filers must only provide hard copies as directed by the attorney examiner or in accordance with Rules 4901-1-02(D) and 4906-2-02(D) of the Ohio Administrative Code, for the applications, attachments, and testimony filed by an applicant in an application:
- to increase rates (AIR/AEM case code);
- for a standard service offer (SSO case code);
- for alternative regulation (ALT case code); and,
- for Ohio Power Siting Board certificate applications.
All copies submitted to Docketing should be clearly marked and include a cover letter that such copies are "for distribution only."
Past cases involving e-filing:
- Case No. 05-548-AU-WVR Request of SBC Ohio to Permit Electronic Filing
- Case No. 06-900-AU-WVR - The Expansion of the Electronic Filing Pilot Project and Waiver of Procedural Rules 4901-1-02 through 4901-1-04, Ohio Administrative Code
- Procedural Rules for Electronic Filing in Case Nos. 07-535-AU-ORD and 11-776-AU-ORD
- Power Siting Board's entry in Case No. 10-2404-GE-WVR