NOTE: A Participation Agreement must be received by Docketing before documents can be electronically filed.
See the electronic filing manual and technical requirements for further details. By e-filing in a particular case, the participant is agreeing to be served via email notification for all subsequent filings in that case.
Confidential documents may be filed in accordance with the April 8, 2020 Entry in Case No. 20-591-AU-UNC. Click here to view the confidential e-filing procedures.
E-filers must only provide hard copies as directed by the attorney examiner or in accordance with Rules 4901-1-02(D) and 4906-2-02(D) of the Ohio Administrative Code, for the applications, attachments, and testimony filed by an applicant in an application:
- to increase rates (AIR/AEM case code);
- for a standard service offer (SSO case code);
- for alternative regulation (ALT case code); and,
- for Ohio Power Siting Board certificate applications.
All copies submitted to Docketing should be clearly marked and include a cover letter that such copies are "for distribution only."
Past cases involving e-filing:
- Case No. 05-548-AU-WVR Request of SBC Ohio to Permit Electronic Filing
- Case No. 06-900-AU-WVR - The Expansion of the Electronic Filing Pilot Project and Waiver of Procedural Rules 4901-1-02 through 4901-1-04, Ohio Administrative Code
- Procedural Rules for Electronic Filing in Case Nos. 07-535-AU-ORD and 11-776-AU-ORD
- Power Siting Board's entry in Case No. 10-2404-GE-WVR