In order to subscribe to cases or electronically file documents using the PUCO's Docketing Information System (DIS), you must:
- Create a PUCO account
- Create a DIS profile
- Submit a Participation Agreement
Once you have created a PUCO account, completed your DIS profile and submitted the Participation Agreement, the Docketing Division can authorize your account and you will be able to electronically file documents or subscribe to case notifications.
Creating a PUCO account
- Go to the DIS homepage and select "Subscribe & E-file".
2. On the login page, select "Register as a new user".
If you think you may already have a PUCO username and password but cannot remember your credentials, select "Forgot Password" and fill in your email address. Your password will be reset and emailed to you.
3. If you do not have an account, complete the "Create User Account" form.
Select a PUCO username that you can remember, it is not case-sensitive.
Your PUCO password must be at least eight characters and contain at least three of the following:
- alphabetic uppercase characters (A through Z)
- alphabetic lowercase characters (a through z)
- numerals (0 through 9)
- non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %)
Create a security questions and answer (the answer is not case sensitive) to be used in the event your forget your password.
Select "Create User" when finished.
If you have successfully created your account, you will receive a confirmation screen. Select "Login".
Creating a DIS profile
Now that you have your PUCO account set up, you need to create a user profile.
1. Select the "Subscribe and E-file" link on the DIS homepage.
If you have not yet completed your profile, or your profile has not been approved by the Docketing Division, a message will appear in red as in the image below. Click "Add/Modify Profile Information" under the Profile column to complete your account.
2. Complete the "Filing Profile" form and select "Save" when complete. This information will be used whenever you e-file or to contact you in the event of an issue with a filing.
Submit participation agreement
Click here to download the Participation Agreement.
- After you have completed the Participation Agreement, email it to Docketing@puco.ohio.gov, fax it (614-466-0313), or send it through the mail.
- Once the Docketing Division has received your Participation Agreement, and you have created your PUCO account and profile, your account can be activated.